Monday, April 11, 2011

Basket Round-Up!

This week I got a Conventional Basket, and also One of the Beans and Grains Packs! I am excited to learn to incorporate those into my cooking. This week I found a lentil soup crock pot recipe so that should be fun! Hopefully even though there are only 3 recipes here I will be catching up on some of my planned recipes like Beef Fajitas with Mango Salsa, Shepherds Pie, and Chicken Asparagus Risotto! For ingredients to those check the "menu" labels!


This week's menu:

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken with Corn on the Cob and Candied Sweet Potatoes

Ingredients:

5-6 chicken breasts

bar-b-que sauce

corn on the cob

sweet potatoes

pineapple

brown sugar

Chicken with Chayote Squash and Potato Casserole

Ingredients and Recipe HERE with my post about Chayote Squash!

Lentil Soup with Ham and Bacon

Ingredients:

Bacon

Beef Broth

Dried Lentils

Chopped Ham

Carrots

Celery

Tomatoes

Onion

Dried Marjoram

No comments:

Post a Comment