Monday, May 9, 2011

The Winner is "k"!

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 23
Result:
1
Powered by RANDOM.ORG







I couldn't figure out how to make it show the cool little box from random.org, so I copied and pasted the result. Our winner is comment #1-k. To claim your prize e-mail me at kristystaker@yahoo.com. Congratulations! Here is a picture of me on the beach at Cabo San Lucas.






I had one of my back-ups order me a basket so I would be ready to get back to cooking! Just for fun, here is the link to a Jicama Salad Recipe that looks DELICIOUS! It also tells a little bit about Jicama. Also, I have used sunchoke in place of jicama in many recipes so if you click on the sunchoke label to the side you can use any of those recipes for your jicama! I have on the menu for this week:



Easy Corn Chowder and Salad-Red Potatoes



Chicken Divan-Broccoli



Steak and Corn Slaw-Jicama



Paprika Chicken and Egg Noodles-Green Beans



Believe it or not, Friday I leave AGAIN for another 9 day trip! This time we are taking the whole family to Albuqurque because my hubby has to go for work...FREE FAMILY VACATION! Well almost anyway. If anyone has any great suggestions for activities for us while we are there please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment